We’re searching for a new Assistant Project Manager to join our team at Glenny.
This role could be a perfect opportunity for someone who is keen to put their organisational skills and knowledge of construction to good use in a dynamic team – primarily undertaking the management of construction projects.
- Office-based construction contract administration
- Preparing reports and updating project dashboards
- Assisting in obtaining quotations and tenders
- Maintaining orderly electronic files and managing file sharing
- Preparing preliminary cost and project reports for the team
- Visiting sites with our project managers
- Contributing to business development activities, including attending networking events
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, send your CV to [email protected].