Our team of RICS – registered Chartered Building Surveyors operate nationwide and provide accurate, detailed insights into our Clients properties and portfolio interests. We deliver technical assurance relating to the practical aspects of owning, leasing, maintaining, developing and investing in commercial and residential properties across a building’s lifecycle.
We provide technical property advice to developers, private investors, property owners, banks, funds, landlords and tenants. We advise across all commercial and residential property sectors including offices, industrial, hotels, healthcare, retail, education, industrial and privately owned properties.
Our service offerings include:
- Acquisition and due diligence advice – preparing building surveys, vendors packs, and leaseholder advice.
- Defects and Pathology Reports – advising on condition/defects, suitability, potential liabilities, maintenance surveys, projects and reports.
- Schedules of Conditions – to be appended to a lease, prior to the commencement of building work.
- Dilapidations – strategic advice, preparation and negotiation of terminal schedules, exit strategy advice, interim schedules and repair notices, advice on section 18 valuations.
- Reinstatement cost assessments for building insurance purposes (fire insurance valuations).
- Neighbourly matters – Party Wall, oversailing, boundary appraisals and dispute resolution.
As part of Glenny LLP, we are committed to providing comprehensive solutions throughout the property lifecycle.