Glenny Town Planning division is headed up by Luke Thrumble, an RTPI accredited Town Planner with a wealth of planning experience spanning both public and private sector roles. The division has a proven track record of delivering complex planning consents across all sectors.
In addition to large scale, major developments, the division is well positioned to assist with smaller householder and commercial planning issues accordingly.
We are a commercially minded team and are able to assist on all projects from the initial appraisal / concept stage through to determination and build out of projects.
Our services are tailored to suit our clients’ needs and we provide a bespoke planning service with the specifics of the site or development firmly in mind.
Our town planning services include:
- Advising on the development potential of new sites coming to the market;
- Lead planning discussions and negotiations with local authority officers at both pre-application and determination stages;
- Co-ordinating the submission of complex planning applications;
- Providing advice on Community Infrastructure Levy issue;
- Preparing representations, on behalf of clients, in respect of emerging policy documents;
- Dealing with planning appeals and planning enforcement cases; and
- Negotiating S106 Agreements.