Find out more about my...
Luke joined Glenny in April 2022, he is an RTPI accredited Town Planner with a wealth of planning experience spanning both public sector and private sector roles. He has worked on many high profile and complex planning projects across London and has achieved the successful delivery of numerous large-scale major planning consents.
Luke's skill-set includes the ability to:
- advise on development potential of new sites coming to the market;
- lead planning discussions and negotiations with local authority officers at both pre-application and determination stages;
- co-ordinate the submission of complex planning applications;
- provide advice on Community Infrastructure Levy issues;
- prepare representations, on behalf of clients, in respect of emerging policy documents; and
- negotiate S106 Agreements.